Извините, русская версия еще не доступна. Вы можете прочитать английскую версию ниже.
The Returns report is available in the Attendance module in the left-hand menu. This report contains information about the share of new visitors who returned to the site after a certain amount of time.
For example, on September 1, 2 visitors came to your site for the first time, and within the next 3 days they returned as described here:
- The 1st visitor returned on the 3rd day (September 4);
- The 2nd visitor returned on the next day (September 2) and the 3rd day (September 4).
For your viewing convenience, here is the data in a table:
|New visitors on September 1||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
For such visitors, Returns for September 1 will be displayed in the lower chart this way:
- in the New column: 2 visitors or 100%;
- in the 1 Day Later column: 1 visitor or 50%;
- in the 2 Days Later column: 0 visitors or 0%;
- in the 3 Days Later column: 2 visitors or 100%.
You can compare returns for a certain time by selecting it under the chart.
You can select a certain return interval when generating a report. For returns with an interval, a user is counted once per interval (7 days, 14 days, 21 days, 30 days). c