Извините, русская версия еще не доступна. Вы можете прочитать английскую версию ниже.
Counter for HTTPS site
Before switching site to https type you need to make sure that counter code installed on your site works with https.
If you do not have the latest version of the counter, it may not work with https and you can lose your statistics.
Here a few steps to check that you have the latest version of the counter code:
- The counter code received after 20 May 2013 supports https
- Correct code contains the texts “//top-fwz1.mail.ru/js/code.js”, “_tmr.push”, and protocol checking (https or http): location.protocol == “https:”
- For the logo image attribute src in img tag is written without protocol //top-fwz1.mail.ru
Also if your counter id is more than 2360000 then most likely you have correct version of code.
Signs of an irrelevant counter code not supporting https:
- The code contains text “counter.list.ru”, “top.list.ru”, or “b.a.top.list.ru” (instead of * any number or letter)
- The code contains text “b.a.top.mail.ru” (instead of * any number or letter)
If you don’t have up-to-date counter code or you can’t make sure it is up to date you can go to the “Counter code” menu item to get the latest code.